CRESCENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION 2019-2020
OUSD FORMS: Submit forms to office beginning August 5, 2019
SCHOOL STARTS: August 21, 2019
Welcome Back Crescent Families!
This year, Crescent Elementary will be collecting
Emergency Cards and Over the Counter Product Authorization (OTC) forms in the front office beginning August 5th. Library and Park Permission forms will be filled out and turned in at Back-to-School night on Thursday, September 5th.
If you are not able to turn in forms prior to the first day, we will have a mini-registration table out front on the first day of school.
Before turning in any forms, COMPLETE STEPS #1 and #2 below by updating and printing all registration paperwork.
***Please bring the Emergency Card and OTC Form to Crescent Elementary beginning August 5, 2019.
**TK & KINDER FAMILIES have a special Orientation on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 2:30 pm. Registration for these families will be completed during Orientation. For families with an older child in grades 1-6, all family paperwork can be turned in at the office as noted above or at TK/Kinder Orientation. Whichever works best for you!
* * STEP 1: COMPLETE OUSD PARENT PORTAL FORMS
- Log in to “OUSD Back-to-school Registration site” by clicking the “Enrollment & Registration” button on the right.
- Select “Back-to-School Registration Page” and proceed to the next step. (If your child is not a returning student, select the “Online Enrollment (Brand New Students)” link and follow instructions.)
- Update your information and PRINT your student’s Emergency Card.
- PRINT and COMPLETE the Over the Counter Products Parent/Guardian Authorization From.
- Please view the PTA membership form by clicking on the button on the right.
- Join Crescent’s PTA by COMPLETING the Membership Form.
- You will also have the opportunity to sign your child up for the Birthday Book Club and/or Birthday Marquee Shout Out.
- Request a copy of the monthly Cougar Roar Newsletter providing many informative details and links to school activities.
- Sign up to help out at one of your child’s favorite school events by completing the Volunteer Section.
These PTA forms are available by clicking the link above, and also at www.crescentpta.org.
OTHER SCHOOL INFORMATION
For other important school information such as the below, please visit: www.orangeusd.org/schools/elementary/crescent
- August/September 2019 Newsletter (coming soon)
- Student Calendar
- Crescent Bell Schedule
- Dress Code Policies
- Student Standards and Expectations
- School Safety Rules
- Peaceful Playground Resolution Strategies
- 2019-2020 Student Recognition (coming soon)
- Supplemental Medical/Dental information
Class assignments will be emailed by the teacher after 5:00 pm on Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
Assignments will also be available after 5:00 pm on Parent Portal.