CRESCENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION 2018-2019
REGISTRATION: August 21, 2018
SCHOOL STARTS – August 22, 2018
Welcome Back Crescent Families!
This year, Crescent Elementary will continue its registration process of collecting
all required forms prior to the start of the school year.
All families are asked to attend registration on Tuesday, August 21, 2018, at your assigned time (see below).
Before attending registration, COMPLETE STEPS #1 and #2 below by updating and printing all registration paperwork.
***Please bring all forms to Crescent Elementary on Tuesday August 21, 2018 at your assigned time.
Don’t forget about our Registration Day Raffle! Be sure to pick up as many raffle tickets as you can by visiting the various booths at registration and join us for your chance to win prizes such as:
- Game play tickets for our Fall Festival
- Free Crafts at our Holiday Craft Workshop
- Crescent Spirit Wear – including sweatshirts!
- Tickets to Bingo & Movie Nights
- Scholastic Book Fair Money
REGISTRATION TIMES (Grades 1-6**) – TUESDAY, August 21, 2018
9:00-10:00 Last name beginning with A-G
10:00-11:00 Last name beginning with H-O
11:00- 12:00 Last name beginning with P-Z
**TK/KINDER FAMILIES have a special Orientation on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 2:30 pm. Registration for these families will be completed during Orientation. For families with an older child in grades 1-6, all family paperwork can be turned in at your designated time noted above or at TK/Kinder Orientation. Whichever works best for you!
- Log in to “OUSD/Crescent Registration” by clicking the “OUSD FORMS” button on the right.
- Select “2018 Registration for All Students” and proceed to the next step. (If your child is not a returning student, select the “New Student to Crescent” link and follow instructions.)
- Please PRINT and COMPLETE the Park Permission Slip
- PRINT and COMPLETE the Library Guidlines form.
- Click on the Parent Portal link
- Update your information and PRINT your student’s Emergency Card.
- PRINT and COMPLETE the Over the Counter Products Parent/Guardian Authorization From.
These forms can be accessed by clicking the link above and selecting “Crescent”, or directly at https://www.orangeusd.org/crescent-elementary-school/enrollregister-now
- Please view the PTA membership form by clicking on the button on the right.
- Join Crescent’s PTA by PRINTING and COMPLETING the Membership Form.
- You will also have the opportunity to sign your child up for the Birthday Book Club.
- Request a copy of the monthly Cougar Roar Newsletter providing many informative details and links to school activities.
- Sign up to help out at one of your child’s favorite school events by completing the Volunteer Section.
These PTA forms are available by clicking the link above, and also at www.crescentpta.org.
OTHER SCHOOL INFORMATION
For other important school information such as the below, please visit: www.orangeusd.org/schools/elementary/crescent
- August 2018 Newsletter
- Student Calendar
- 2018-19 Bell Schedule
- Dress Code Policies
- Student Standards and Expectations
- School Safety Rules
- Peaceful Playground Resolution Strategies
- 2018-2019 Student Recognition
- Supplemental Medical/Dental information
Class assignments will be emailed by the teacher after 5:00 pm on Tuesday, August 21, 2018.
Assignments will also be available after 5:00 pm on Parent Portal.