CRESCENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION 2017-2018
REGISTRATION: August 22, 2017
SCHOOL STARTS – August 23, 2017
Welcome Back Crescent Families!
This year Crescent Elementary is implementing a new registration process for collecting all required forms prior to the start of the school year. We are pleased to have our PTA join us with this new process. Before attending registration at the times noted below please be sure to complete the following steps and fill out the necessary forms. All forms should be brought to Crescent Elementary on Tuesday August 22, 2017 at assigned times, noted below.
- Log in to Parent Portal and update your information and PRINT your student’s Emergency Card. PRINT and complete the Over the Counter Products Parent/Guardian Authorization From.
- Please PRINT and COMPLETE Crescent Elementary School Library Guidelines and Park Permission Form. These forms can be accessed through the Crescent link on the portal or directly at orangeusd.org/schools/elementary/crescent
- The following PTA forms are available at http://www.crescentpta.org and also through the Crescent PTA link on the portal.
Please be sure to see exciting DRAWING details on www.crescentpta.org. You and your child could win a Crescent sweatshirt, fall festival tickets, movie night tickets, and other exciting prizes if forms are returned at registration on August 22.
Important school information found online at www.orangeusd.org/schools/elementary/crescent
- Principal Letter
- August 2017 Newsletter
- Student Calendar
- 2017-18 Bell Schedule
- Dress Code Policies
- Student Standards and Expectations
- School Safety Rules
- Peaceful Playground Resolution Strategies
- 2017-2018 Student Recognition
- Supplemental Medical/Dental information
TUESDAY, August 22, 2017 REGISTRATION TIMES FOR GRADES 1-6**
9:00-11:00 Last name beginning with A-G
11:00-1:00 Last name beginning with H-O
1:00- 3:00 Last name beginning with P-Z
**TK/KINDER FAMILIES will register at the time of Orientation, Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 2:30 pm. For those families with a child also in grades 1-6, paperwork can be turned in at your designated time noted above or at TK/Kinder Orientation.
Note: Class assignments will be emailed by the teacher after 5:00 pm on Tuesday, August 22, 2017. Assignments will also be available after 5:00 pm on Parent Portal.