RED CURBS ON CITY STREETS & CRESCENT PARKING LOT:
Please remember that there is NO PARKING along the red curbs on city streets and school parking lots. Anaheim PD will be present and has been enforcing the city’s street/curb regulations.
MORNING DROP-OFF PARKING LOT POINTERS:
- Our students are doing a great job with back packs ready and getting out of the car quickly and safely at morning drop off. It really keeps traffic moving along.
- When 5th/6th VAPA program begins in Sept, have musical instruments ready to go on laps or in front at their feet in the car instead of unloading items from the trunk, which slows down traffic and is unsafe as cars pull up from behind.
- Parents do not need to get out of cars to open passenger doors for their children. The kids have shown us that they are able to do this on their own.
GERDA MORNING DROP-OFF:
Driver Courtesy Notice: The City’s Green curb along Gerda is marked 15 min. ONLY (NO parking beyond 15 min. on green curb, or illegal U turns on Gerda) Anaheim PD will be present to enforce the City’s street/curb regulations.
AFTERNOON PICKUP PROCEDURES:
- Do not park in the small / teacher parking lot to drop off or pick-up students.
- Walk your child across the lanes, do not shout at your child to come to you.
- Do not park in the drop off lane/ keep lane moving especially before and when school lets out.
- Students should not be running down the bus ramp.
- Do not drive into the bus ramp from Gerda to get a parking spots
Thank you for your cooperation.